Deep Play for Kid’s mission is to put the tools of mindfulness, social-emotional learning, and awareness into the hands of those who can empower children to be their true, complete, authentic selves… to fill kids’ ‘tool bags’ and arm them with the skills and strategies to navigate through their lives.
This training is designed for anyone who would like to deepen their connection with children in any capacity, and learn invaluable ways to offer tools to best support them to navigate in their lives. You do NOT need to be a certified yoga teacher to attend.
In this training, you will:
- Participate in experiential, comprehensive fun where you will experience clear instruction of age appropriate yoga poses, games, breathwork, relaxation and guided visualization.
- Explore and practice a variety of multi-sensory activities that embrace the multiple intelligences which allow you to meet each child wherever he or she is.
- Learn about the science of yoga and kid-ify it! In kids’ yoga, children are invited to breathe with feathers and bubbles, roar like lions, create imagination stations, and express themselves in their own unique and perfect way.
- Provide the safe and supportive environment where each child is empowered, given the opportunity to express their unique personality, and are made to feel confident, successful, and honored for who they are.
*awareness of self and others* *enhanced wellness*
*fostering kindness* *stress management*
*gratitude* *skills to respond rather than react*
You will leave with the ability to positively change the climate in any environment by implementing mindfulness tools. You will learn how to provide experiential comprehensive activities that embrace the multiple intelligences, where individual learning styles are best supported. You will be able to build resilience, self-awareness and self-regulation to counteract today’s kids increasing levels of anxiety. Leave with a certificate of completion, and the tools necessary to offer Deep Play for Kids techniques into your life, whether at home, in a classroom, a yoga studio, an office…or beyond! You will also leave with an invitation to join our private tight-knit community forum, along with $150 worth of tools, including a comprehensive manual and other surprises!
People who have taken this training:
Teachers ~~ doctors ~~ nurses ~~ parents ~~ grandparents ~~ aunts/uncles ~~ psychologists ~~ dance teachers ~~ dentists ~~ yogis ~~ physical therapists ~~ and so many more!!!
- Techniques, Training, and Practice: 8
- Teaching Methodology: 2
- Anatomy and Physiology: 2
- Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, & Ethics: 2
- Practicum: 4
- Background in Specialty Area: 2
- Total hours: 20