Metta Kids Yoga Teacher Training is a well-rounded program which will prepare you to teach children ages two to teens in a wide variety of settings. Kids yoga is a fun way to build strength, foster community, relieve stress and create balance in the busy lives of our kids today. Our teacher training is a great tool for yoga teachers, school teachers, specialists, parents and caregivers–anyone who loves working with children!
- A 200-hour certification is not required, but those without a yoga teaching background should have a strong and consistent personal practice.
- Attendance and participation on all scheduled days
- Observation of 2 Kids Yoga Classes
- Finish required reading and homework assignments
- Teach a full length class, either with our partners or with your own group
- While not required, teacher trainees will also have the opportunity to practice teaching with our partner after-school program on the LES before their final class.