Wendy Piret is the Program Director and Co-Creator of the Movement & Mindfulness Curriculum for PreK – G2.
A graduate of the United States Naval Academy and a veteran with 8 years of service as a US Naval Officer, Wendy resigned her commission in 2001 to become a Movement Education Specialist and a cranio-sacral practitioner. She now has 12 years of experience in private practice and seven years guiding children and conducting workshops in movement education in schools, conferences, and workshops around the country. Her experience as a Licensed Brain Gym® Instructor, certified Yoga Ed. and MovNat Instructor, and as a cranio-sacral practitioner specializing in pediatrics, has been instrumental in the creation of original movement stories, activities, and curricula that seamlessly combine multiple modalities to engage, educate, and empower children and adults alike.
Top 7 Reasons to get certified with Wendy:
1. She co-developed & wrote the whole curriculum & training
2. She co-wrote & leads all 9 Scooter & Me yoga adventure video classes
3. She is a certified Brain Gym Instructor with tons of experience
4. She’s as brilliant a Trainer as she is a Teacher
5. She will fully engage your body, mind & heart
6. She’ll teach you way more than you expected (as you laugh & play!)
7. She’ll inspire & support you during the weekend & for years to come