Be a Movement & Mindfulness Curriculum Teacher or Trainer – Build Your Business & Make a Bigger Difference
Get certified in the comprehensive Movement & Mindfulness Curriculum which integrates movement, stories, yoga / creative movement, music, cooperative games, mindfulness, and self-regulation skills.
It has everything teachers, therapeutic professionals, and care-providers need to nurture children of all abilities in a more playful, engaging way that develops coordination, confidence, and self-regulation and enhances learning readiness and academic skills.
Included are 30 weekly Lesson Plans with over 200 educational activities + yoga adventure video classes + self-regulation flash cards + skills poster + CDs of music for movement
The 2-day Movement & Mindfulness Curriculum Certification will be held on July 9-10, 2016 and led by Leah Kalish, MA .
“The Movement and Mindfulness Certification provided me with creative tools for active play and self-regulation that truly support development. I gained more than I imaged both personally and professionally. I am confident that with the materials I can further enrich my classroom and create a conducive space for learning and self-awareness.”
All Educators, Movement & Special Needs Teachers, Parents, OTs, and Health Professionals are welcome to attend.
Upon completion (16hrs), you are certified as a TEACHER qualified to teach/use the program directly with children.
You are also invited to be an affiliate and earn 20% commission on any resources you sell.
If you would like to become a TRAINER, which qualifies you to also provide staff training & professional development, you must:
- Be a Kids Yoga or Movement Teacher
- Be a Brain Gym® Instructor with a Yoga Practice
- Be an Educator or Therapeutic professional (OT, PT, LSW, MFCT, etc.) with a Kids’ Yoga Teacher Training (10-20 hours) or Brain Gym 101 (24 hrs)
- Complete 8 additional hours of homework after the 16 hrs certification
- Teach professional development trainings & supporting school/staff implementation
- Sell the program to parents, educators, and administrators for 20% commission as affiliate
- Receive professional support (yearly admin fee of $100 after the 1st year)
- Contract Template
- Professional Development Power Point Templates
- Recommended Implementation Support Plan
- Listing on the MwM website
- Referrals for professional development
You will learn to …
- Implement the comprehensive 30-week Movement & Mindfulness Curriculum with children PreK – G2
- Effectively help children grow physical fit, emotional stable, and learning able
- Enhance your support of parents, teachers, and therapeutic professionals in nurturing children’s well-being & self-regulation
- Integrate stories, yoga, movement, and mindfulness into progressive activities that fulfill standards and improve outcomes
Materials: $100 download / $200 + shipping hard copy
Must be purchased & brought with you to training
Certificate of Attendance (16 hours)
Certification as MwM Trainer upon application and 24 hours (16 contact/8 homework)
Syllabus/Outline available for submission for CEUs or professional development credits