Do you want to teach in schools, Pre-Schools, Day care Centers, Before/After School Programs, or Vacation Care?
The Advanced Course is absolutely essential for teaching in these environments.
LEARN TO DESIGN, DEVELOP, & DELIVER YOUR VERY OWN YOGA FOR KIDS COURSE THAT WILL CAPTIVATE, EDUCATE, and ENGAGE ANY AGE GROUP
Now that you have completed the Foundation Course, you have set the groundwork that is required to learn the skills required to build, design and teach the yoga programs that these groups require.
Advanced Course Outline
- Develop the classroom leadership skills to captivate and hold the attention of classes of any age group. I will get you up teaching in the course and work with you one-on-one and coach you until your delivery will work in a class of children or teens. You get the benefit of my 20 years of experience focused on making you a fabulous Children’s Yoga teacher.
- How to alter your teaching style to keep the attention of a class. (Varying your voice, body position and even how the words you choose can make a difference.)
- Advanced classroom management techniques that keep you in control of the class from start to finish. How to pre-empt and avoid disruptive behaviour before it even begins.
- Structure, design, and build YOUR OWN course that will last from 5 weeks or longer and make a difference for children on physical, mental, and emotional level.
- What do you do if your class is looking bored or particularly rowdy or tired? You’ll learn to adapt your lesson plans based on the specific needs of the students in your class that day. Participate in role plays of real life scenarios that occur when teaching children and you’ll learn the best ways to handle them.
- How to handle and take care of children or teens with Special Needs in your classes.(Remember the statistics, you will have them.)
- Learn how to help the child’s structure and organ function
- The step by step sequences to do over a period of weeks to build your students to full body postures such ‘wheel,’ ‘plow,’ ‘fish,’ ‘forward bend,’ ‘camel,’ ‘double leg raises’ and ‘boat.’
- How to deepen and progress children in breathing exercises and relaxations over a series of weeks.
- After completing the Advanced Course, you will be eligible to receive work from Zenergy Yoga.
The 4 essential areas for teaching kids. It is essential that you know how to structure and run classes that safely target:
- How to build a strong and healthy back and spine.
- Getting the digestive system working properly.
- Menstrual problems and issues.
- Strong and flexible joints for growing bodies.