The Yogi Beans Basic Kids Yoga Teacher Training teaches anyone how to translate the practice of yoga into a language kids understand and enjoy. Our training makes it easy and accessible to teach yoga to any child from age 2 through age 10. Yogi Beans has specifically designed its training to ensure that participants know how to “put it all together” so that you can walk out and teach a kids yoga class the very next day. In just 25 hours, trainees receive all the tools necessary to teach a kids yoga class – you will learn it all and have a blast!
Since no prior yoga teaching experience is required to participate in this Yogi Beans training, the curriculum provides a context for the practice of yoga. Our training dedicates significant time to sequencing classes, practice teaching and providing targeted feedback for each trainee. No teaching experience required!
Training Highlights Include:
- Child–appropriate breathing exercises, poses and meditations
- Focus/concentration games & activities
- How to make yoga philosophy child-accessible
- Sequencing classes for ages 2 to 10
- Disciplinary techniques
- Teaching parent & child classes
- Extensive practice teaching & feedback
- Inversion workshop
- Restorative yoga for kids
- Navigating the kids’ yoga business
- Comprehensive 100+ page training manual